Licensing Agreement and Obligations
All documents purchased from Aseret Congruence LLC (Licensor) either on line or via contracts are protected under a License Agreement. The purchaser of documents is a Licensee and as such, is bound to abide by the following Agreement Rules.
- Licenses are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- A license is granted for the usage of documents by a person or a limited team linked to the person (Licensee).
- Unless approved by Aseret Congruence LLC, copies cannot be made.
- Each specific user of the document needs to have a License.
- A License does not, in any way, give the right to sell or resell the documents.
- All intellectual property rights are owned by Aseret Congruence LLC and the licensee does not acquire any rights of ownership.